- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Crigler-Najjar syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Crigler-Najjar syndrome
- Bil UDP glucurnyl transf defic, Bili glucuronosyltra ase def, Bilirubin glucuronosyltransferase deficiency, Bilirubin UDP glucuronyl transferase deficiency, Crigler Najar Syndrome, Crigler Najjar syndrome, Crigler-Najar Syndrome, CRIGLER-NAJJAR DISEASE, crigler-Najjar disease or syndrome, Crigler-Najjar syndrome (disorder), Crigler-Najjar syndrome type I, Crigler-Najjar syndrome type I (disorder), Crigler-Najjar type 1, deficiency glucuronyl transferase, Deficiency of glucuronosyltransferase, glucuronyl transferase deficiency, Glucuronyltransferase deficiency, jaundice crigler-Najjar disease or syndrome (fetus), kernicterus crigler-Najjar disease or syndrome, Syndrome Crigler-Najar, Syndrome Crigler-Najjar, UDP glucuronyl transferase deficiency
- Be the first to add a definition for Crigler-Najjar syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Crigler-Najjar syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)