- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Rule Outs For Cor pulmonale - Rule Outs
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible rule outs found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Atrial septal defect
- CARDIOPULMONARY DISEASE, Cardiopulmonary disease or syndrome, Cardiopulmonary Diseases and Syndromes, Cor pulmonale (disorder), DIS PULM HEART, disease (or disorder) cardiopulmonary, disease (or disorder) heart pulmonary, disease (or disorder) pulmonary heart disease, Disease heart pulmonary, Disease Pulmonary Heart, DISEASES PULM HEART, Diseases Pulmonary Heart, HEART DIS PULM, Heart disease pulmonary, HEART DISEASES PULM, Heart Diseases Pulmonary, PULM HEART DIS, PULM HEART DISEASES, pulmonale cor, Pulmonary circulation diseases ((heart)), Pulmonary heart disease, Pulmonary heart disease (disorder), Pulmonary heart disease unspecified, Pulmonary Heart Diseases
- Be the first to add a definition for Cor pulmonale - Rule Outs
- External Links Related to Cor pulmonale - Rule Outs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)