- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Coppery rash/palms and soles
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Syphilis, secondary
- Syphilis, congenital
- Be the first to add a definition for Coppery rash/palms and soles
- External Links Related to Coppery rash/palms and soles
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)