- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Copper sulfate/poisoning - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Copper salts exposure/Copper toxicity
- Copper sulfate poisoning
- Blue Vitriol, COPPER (AS CUPRIC SULFATE), COPPER (AS CUPRIC SULFATE) PREPARATION, Copper Sulf (Obsolete), Copper sulfate, Copper sulfate (product), Copper sulfate (substance), COPPER SULFATE PREPARATION, Copper sulphate, Cupric Sulfate, CUPRIC SULFATE PREPARATION, Cupric sulphate, Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Cupric, Vitriol Blue
- Be the first to add a definition for Copper sulfate/poisoning - Causes
- External Links Related to Copper sulfate/poisoning - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)