- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Contracted lateral palpebral fissure
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Schwartz-Jampel syndrome
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Fetal alcohol syndrome
- Be the first to add a definition for Contracted lateral palpebral fissure
- External Links Related to Contracted lateral palpebral fissure
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)