- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Contact lenses stain red-orange
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Rifabutin (Mycobutin) Administration/Toxicity
- Rifampin (Rifadin/Rimactane) Administration/Toxicity
- Rifapentine (Priftin) Administration/Toxicity
- Sulfasalazine (Azulfadine) Administration/Toxicity
- Be the first to add a definition for Contact lenses stain red-orange
- External Links Related to Contact lenses stain red-orange
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)