- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Congenitally narrow neural canal/Cervical spine - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Congenital narrow neural canal/Cervical
- ABNORM, ABNORM CONGEN, Abnormal development, Abnormalities, Abnormalities Congenital, Abnormality, Abnormality Congenital, Anomalous formation, anomaly, Anomaly anomaly congen, ANOMALY CONGENITAL, Birth Defect, BIRTH DEFECTS, Bone struct cervical vertebra, Bone structure of cervical vertebra, Bone structure of cervical vertebra (body structure), Canal Spinal, Canals Spinal, Cervical spinal column, Cervical spine, Cervical spine structure, Cervical spine structure (body structure), Cervical Vertebra, Cervical vertebra unspecified, Cervical vertebrae, Cervical vertebrae (C I C VII), Cervical vertebrae (CI-CVII), Cervical vertebral column, CM Congenital malformation, CONGEN ABNORM, CONGEN DEFECTS, Congenital Abnormalities, Congenital Abnormality, Congenital Anatomic Abnormality, Congenital Anatomical Abnormality, CONGENITAL ANOMALIES, Congenital anomaly, Congenital anomaly (disorder), Congenital anomaly (morphologic abnormality), Congenital anomaly unspecified, Congenital Defect, Congenital Defect/Deformity, congenital defects, Congenital deformity, Congenital deformity (disorder), Congenital deformity (morphologic abnormality), congenital malformation, Congenital malformation (disorder), Congenital malformation (morphologic abnormality), Congenital malformation unspecified, Congenital Malformations, Cx Cervical spine, Defect Birth, Defect Congenital, Defect/deformity congenital, Defects Birth, DEFECTS CONGEN, Defects Congenital, Deformities, Deformity, deformity congenital, Deformity/defect congenital, Developmental abnormality, Developmental anomaly, Developmental anomaly (morphologic abnormality), Developmental defect, Developmental disturbance, Developmental malformation, Developmental Malformations, dysgenesis, FETAL ANOMALY, Fetal development abnormality, Fetal developmental abnormality, Fetal malformation, Foetal malformation, Malformation, malformations, neural canal, SECTION 2 CONGENITAL ANOMALIES, Set of cervical vertebrae, Spinal canal, Spinal canal structure, Spinal canal structure (body structure), Spinal Canals, Spine.cervical, Vertebra cervical, Vertebrae Cervical, Vertebral Canal
- Be the first to add a definition for Congenitally narrow neural canal/Cervical spine - Causes
- External Links Related to Congenitally narrow neural canal/Cervical spine - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)