- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ultrasound/Abdomen Abnormal: Congenital, Developmental Disorders
Available only to registered users.
- 121 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (4)
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (2)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (5)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (19)
- Neoplastic Disorders (24)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (9)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (1)
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders (1)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (35)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (12)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (2)
- Reference to Organ System (3)
- Heirarchical Major Groups (4)
- External Links Related to Ultrasound/Abdomen Abnormal