- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Congenital CMV infection - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Cytomegalic virus, congenital
- CMV CONGENITAL, congenital cytomegaloviral disease, congenital cytomegalovirus, Congenital cytomegalovirus inf, Congenital cytomegalovirus infection, Congenital cytomegalovirus infection (disorder), congenital infection cytomegaloviral, Cytomegalo viral cong, cytomegaloviral disease congenital, Cytomegalovirus congenital infection, Cytomegalovirus inf congenit, Cytomegalovirus infection congenital, infection congenital cytomegaloviral, Neonatal cytomegaloviral disease
- Be the first to add a definition for Congenital CMV infection - Causes
- External Links Related to Congenital CMV infection - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)