- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Compulsive swearing
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Gilles de Tourette syndrome
- Oculogyric Crisis/Dystonia
- Be the first to add a definition for Compulsive swearing
- External Links Related to Compulsive swearing
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)