- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Combined system disease/B12 deficiency - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible causes found
- Deficiency Disorders
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Reference to Organ System
- Pernicious anemia
- Combined system disease/pernicious an.
- COMBINED SYSTEM DISEASE, Combined systems disease, DANA SYNDROME, Degeneration subacute combined, LICHTHEIM SYNDROME, Lichtheim's disease, Neuromyelopathy due to vitamin B12 deficiency, Neuromyelopathy to vit B12 def, Neuropathy Subacute Combined Degeneration, Neuropathy vitamin B12 deficiency, POSTEROLATERAL SCLEROSIS, PUTNAM-DANA SYNDROME, SACD Subacute combined degen, SACD Subacute combined degeneration, SPINAL CORD SUBACUTE COMBINED DEGENERATION, Subacute combined degeneration, Subacute combined degeneration of spinal cord, Subacute combined degeneration of spinal cord (disorder), Subacute combined degeneration of spinal cord syndrome, Subacute Combined Neuropathy Degeneration, Vitamin B12 deficiency disease of spinal cord, Vitamin B12 deficiency nervous system syndrome, Vitamin B12 deficiency neuropathy
- Be the first to add a definition for Combined system disease/B12 deficiency - Causes
- External Links Related to Combined system disease/B12 deficiency - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)