- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Colonoscopy/Longitudinal Fissuring, Streptococcus bovis infection/bacteremia - Causes
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 14 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Radiation enteritis
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Streptoccus bovis infection/bacteremia
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Abscess, ischiorectal
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, cecum
- Adenocarcinoma, colon
- Adenocarcinoma, gastric
- Gastric lymphoma
- Lymphoma, colon
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Crohn's disease (Regional enteritis)
- Crohn's colitis/large bowel
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Colon (bowel) infarction
- Ischemic proctocolitis
- Mesenteric infarct