- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Clotting time/Activated clotting time test (Lab) - Decreased
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Hypercoagulable/thrombophilia status
- Corticosteroid Administration/Toxicity
- Epinephrine (Adrenalin) Administration/Toxicity
- ACT, Activated clotting time, Activated clotting time measurement, Activated coagulation time, COAGJ TM ACTIVATED, Coagulation time activated, Coagulation time activated (procedure), Ground glass clotting time, Lab, Whole blood activated clotting time
- Be the first to add a definition for Clotting time/Activated clotting time test (Lab) - Decreased
- External Links Related to Clotting time/Activated clotting time test (Lab) - Decreased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)