- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Clavicle absence/hypoplasia - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Cleidocranial digital dysostosis
- Agenesis of clavicle congenital, Congenital clavicular agenesis
- Be the first to add a definition for Clavicle absence/hypoplasia - Causes
- External Links Related to Clavicle absence/hypoplasia - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)