- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Clasped/Clinched Thumb deformities
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- MASA Syndrome
- ABNORM, ABNORM CONGEN, Abnormal development, Abnormalities, Abnormalities Congenital, Abnormality, Abnormality Congenital, Anomalous formation, anomaly, Anomaly anomaly congen, ANOMALY CONGENITAL, Birth Defect, BIRTH DEFECTS, Clasped/Clinched, CM Congenital malformation, CONGEN ABNORM, CONGEN DEFECTS, Congenital Abnormalities, Congenital Abnormality, Congenital Anatomic Abnormality, Congenital Anatomical Abnormality, CONGENITAL ANOMALIES, Congenital anomaly, Congenital anomaly (disorder), Congenital anomaly (morphologic abnormality), Congenital anomaly unspecified, Congenital Defect, Congenital Defect/Deformity, congenital defects, Congenital deformity, Congenital deformity (disorder), Congenital deformity (morphologic abnormality), congenital malformation, Congenital malformation (disorder), Congenital malformation (morphologic abnormality), Congenital malformation unspecified, Congenital Malformations, Defect Birth, Defect Congenital, Defect/deformity congenital, Defects Birth, DEFECTS CONGEN, Defects Congenital, Deformities, Deformity, deformity congenital, Deformity/defect congenital, Developmental abnormality, Developmental anomaly, Developmental anomaly (morphologic abnormality), Developmental defect, Developmental disturbance, Developmental malformation, Developmental Malformations, dysgenesis, FETAL ANOMALY, Fetal development abnormality, Fetal developmental abnormality, Fetal malformation, Foetal malformation, Malformation, malformations, Pollex Digitus primus (I), Pollux, SECTION 2 CONGENITAL ANOMALIES, Thumb, Thumb structure, Thumb structure (body structure), Thumbs
- Be the first to add a definition for Clasped/Clinched Thumb deformities
- External Links Related to Clasped/Clinched Thumb deformities
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)