- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For CK MB2/MB1 Ratio increase (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Myocardial infarction, acute
- ADP Phosphocreatine Phosphotransferase, ATP Creatine Phosphotransferase, ATP:creatine N-phosphotransferase, CK Creatine kinase, CKB, CPK, CPK Creatine phosphokinase, Creatine kinase, Creatine kinase (CK), Creatine kinase (substance), Creatine Kinase-B, Creatine Kinase-B Chain, Creatine phosphokinase, Creatine phosphokinase (CPK), Creatine Phosphotransferase ATP, EC 220.127.116.11, Kinase Creatine, Lab, MB2/MB1, Phosphocreatine Phosphotransferase ADP, Phosphokinase Creatine, Phosphotransferase ADP Phosphocreatine, Phosphotransferase ATP Creatine, Ratio increase
- Be the first to add a definition for CK MB2/MB1 Ratio increase (Lab)
- External Links Related to CK MB2/MB1 Ratio increase (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)