- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Chronic progressive ophthalmoplegia/Bilateral/CPEO, Toxic retinopathy - Causes
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 14 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Kearns-Sayre Ophthalmoplegic Syndrome
- Oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Myasthenia gravis
- Thyrotoxic ophthalmopathy
- Antimalarial drug Administration/Toxicity/effect
- Phenothiazines Administration/Toxicity
- Chemotherapy, cancer (anti-neoplastic)
- Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Administration/Toxicity
- Chloroquine retinopathy/syndrome
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Nicotine/tobacco intake/poisoning
- Methanol ingestion/poisoning
- Lead poisoning
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Toxic amblyopia
- Toxic retinopathy