- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Cholangiogram/common duct stone
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Cholangitis, ascending
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- BILE DUCT COMMON CALCULI, BILE DUCT COMMON STONE, Biliary Calculi Common Bile Duct, Biliary contrast radiog, Biliary contrast radiogr, Biliary contrast radiography, Biliary contrast radiography (procedure), CALCULUS COMMON BILE DUCT, calculus common duct, Calculus of common bile duct, Calculus of common bile duct (disorder), Calculus of common duct, CHOLANGIOGR, Cholangiogram, Cholangiogram (procedure), Cholangiographies, cholangiography, Cholangiography positive contrast, Common Bile Duct Calculi, Common bile duct calculus, Common bile duct calculus (disorder), Common Bile Duct Gall Stones, Common Bile Duct Gallstones, Common bile duct stone, COMMON BILIARY DUCT CALCULUS, Contrast radiography of bile ducts, Gall Stones Common Bile Duct, Gallstones Common Bile Duct, STONES COMMON DUCT
- External Links Related to Cholangiogram/common duct stone
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)