- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Child/Extremities cold/pale often cyanosed
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Cockayne syndrome
- Be the first to add a definition for Child/Extremities cold/pale often cyanosed
- External Links Related to Child/Extremities cold/pale often cyanosed
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)