- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Centripetal rash/extremities first
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Coxacki virus
- Eczema herpeticum/Kaposi
- Syphilis, secondary
- Rocky mountain spotted fever
- Dengue fever
- Smallpox (variola)
Centripetal Rash: rash that spreads inward; from extremities (palm and soles) towards the trunk.
- External Links Related to Centripetal rash/extremities first
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)