- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Central chest pain relieved leaning forward
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Pericardial trauma
- Tracheobronchial tear/injury
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pericarditis, viral, acute benign
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dressler's syndrome
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Hiatus hernia, esophagus/para-esophageal
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Pericarditis with myocardial infarction
- Reference to Organ System
- Pericarditis, acute
- Heirarchical Major Groups
- Pericardium disorder
- Chest pain, Chest pain (finding), Chest pain unspecified, Chest Pains, Nonspecific chest pain, Pain chest, Pain in chest, Pains Chest, relieved by leaning forward, Unspecified chest pain
It is most probably due to pericarditis SOMETIMES after myocardial infarct. Reasonable to give NSAIDs early.
- External Links Related to Central chest pain relieved leaning forward
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)