- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Cataplexy-like attacks
Available only to registered users.
- 5 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Absence seizure
- Sleep paralysis
- Epilepsy, petit mal, myoclonic, astatic
- Be the first to add a definition for Cataplexy-like attacks
- External Links Related to Cataplexy-like attacks
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)