- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Cat-scratch disease - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Cat-scratch disease
- Angiomatosis, bacterial
- Benign inoculation lymphoreticulosis, Benign lymphoreticulosis, Benign lymphoreticulosis inoculation, Benign lyphoreticulosis, CAT SCRATCH DIS, Cat Scratch Disease, Cat scratch disease (disorder), cat scratch fever, CATSCRATCH DIS, Catscratch Disease, catscratch disease or fever, Cat-scratch fever, CSD Cat scratch disease, disease (or disorder) cat-scratch, Disease Catscratch, Disease Cat-Scratch, FEVER CAT-SCRATCH, Inoculation Lymphoreticuloses, Inoculation Lymphoreticulosis, Inoculative Lymphoreticuloses, Inoculative Lymphoreticulosis, Lymphoreticuloses Inoculation, Lymphoreticuloses Inoculative, lymphoreticulosis benign, Lymphoreticulosis Inoculation, LYMPHORETICULOSIS INOCULATION BENIGN, Lymphoreticulosis Inoculative, Trachoma inc. conjunctivitis, Viral + chlamydial dis.
- Be the first to add a definition for Cat-scratch disease - Causes
- External Links Related to Cat-scratch disease - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)