- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Captopril raises Creatinine
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Hypertension, renal/renovascular
- CAPTOPRIL, Captopril (product), Captopril (substance), CAPTOPRIL PREPARATION, CPT, CREATININE ELEVATED, Creatinine high, CREATININE INCREASED, high creatinine, Increased creatinine, L-Proline 1-(3-mercapto-2-methyl-1-oxopropyl)- (S)-, S-1-3-Mercapto-2-methyl-1-oxopropyl-L-proline
- Be the first to add a definition for Captopril raises Creatinine
- External Links Related to Captopril raises Creatinine
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)