- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Tonsil Prion/C-J protein test positive
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Creutzfeld-Jakob disease
- Variant Creutzfeld-Jakob disease (Mad Cow Disease)
- Biopsy of tonsil, Biopsy of tonsil (procedure), Biopsy tonsil, C-J Prion Protein test Positive, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty)
- External Links Related to BX/Tonsil Prion/C-J protein test positive
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)