- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Tissue TransGluaminase (gut BX assay) abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Sprue (gluten enteropathy)
- Celiac disease of childhood
- Abnormal, Pathology, Tissue TransGluaminase (gut BX assay)
- External Links Related to BX/Tissue TransGluaminase (gut BX assay) abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)