- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Spermatic cord biopsy/Abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Mumu/filariasis inflammation cord
- Abnormal, Cord Spermatic, Cords Spermatic, Funiculus Spermaticus, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Spermatic Cord, Spermatic cord structure, Spermatic cord structure (body structure), Spermatic Cord tissue Findings, SPERMATIC CORDS
- External Links Related to BX/Spermatic cord biopsy/Abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)