- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Skin/Subepidermal blister/intracellular edema
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Toxic epidermal necrolysis syndrome
- Dermatitis, neutrophilic (Sweet's syn)
- cutaneous tissue, Integument, Integumental system, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), SKIN, Skin (Anatomy), Skin (body structure), Skin structure, Skin structure (body structure), skin system, Skn, Subepidermal blister/intracellular edema, The integument
- External Links Related to BX/Skin/Subepidermal blister/intracellular edema
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)