- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX Skin/Foam Cells macrocytic vacuoles
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Leprosy, dimorphous/Indeterminate
- Leprosy, lepromatous type
- Biopsies, biopsy, Biopsy (procedure), Biopsy action, BX Biopsy, Cell Foam, cell vacuole, Cells Foam, cutaneous tissue, Foam Cell, Foam cell (body structure), Foam cell (cell), Foam Cells, Foamy Macrophage, Integument, Integumental system, SKIN, Skin (Anatomy), Skin (body structure), Skin structure, Skin structure (body structure), skin system, Skn, The integument, Vacuole, Vacuoles
- External Links Related to BX Skin/Foam Cells macrocytic vacuoles
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)