- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Skin Eosinophiles/granuloma/facial upper dermis
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Granuloma, facial
- cutaneous tissue, Eosinophiles/granuloma/facial upper dermis, Integument, Integumental system, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), SKIN, Skin (Anatomy), Skin (body structure), Skin structure, Skin structure (body structure), skin system, Skn, The integument
- External Links Related to BX/Skin Eosinophiles/granuloma/facial upper dermis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)