- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Skin biopsy/Subepidermal bulla/IGG complement/BMZ
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Epidermolysis bullosa acquisita
- 7S Gamma Globulin, Basement membrane, Basement membrane (body structure), Basement Membranes, Biopsy of Skin, Biopsy of skin (procedure), Biopsy of skin procedure, Biopsy skin, Bleb, Blebs, BLISTER, Blister (disorder), Blister (morphologic abnormality), Blister Dosing Unit, Blister:, Blistering, Blistering eruption, Blisters, Bulla, Bullae, Bullous Lesion, Bullous Lesions, Filtering bleb, Filtering bleb (morphologic abnormality), GAMMA GLOBULIN 07S, Gamma Globulin 7S, IgG, IgG Immunoglobulin G, Immu Globulin Gamma (IGG), immunoglobulin G, Immunoglobulin IgG, Immunoglobulin IgG (substance), Lesion Bullous, Lesions Bullous, Membrana basalis, Membrane Basement, Membranes Basement, Pathology, Skin biopsy, Vesication, Vesications
- External Links Related to BX/Skin biopsy/Subepidermal bulla/IGG complement/BMZ
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)