- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Skin biopsy/Pautrier's microabscesses
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Mycosis fungoides/T cell lymphoma
- Biopsy skin abnormal, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Pautrier's microabscesses, Skin biopsy abnormal
- External Links Related to BX/Skin biopsy/Pautrier's microabscesses
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)