- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Skin biopsy/Fibrin clots/all vessels/necrosis
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Purpura fulminans
- Erythema induratum
- Warfarin induced subcutaneous necrosis
- Biopsies, biopsy, Biopsy (procedure), Biopsy action, Biopsy skin abnormal, BX Biopsy, Fibrin clots/All vessels/Necrosis, Skin biopsy abnormal
- External Links Related to BX/Skin biopsy/Fibrin clots/all vessels/necrosis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)