- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Skin biopsy/Epidermolysis/minimal inflammatory cells
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Staphylococcal/scalded skin syndrome
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Toxic epidermal necrolysis syndrome
- Biopsy skin abnormal, Epidermolysis/Minimal inflammatory cells, Pathology, Skin biopsy abnormal
- External Links Related to BX/Skin biopsy/Epidermolysis/minimal inflammatory cells
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)