- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Skin Band-like papillary dermal infiltrate
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatitis, neutrophilic (Sweet's syn)
- Band-like papillary dermal infiltrate, Biopsy skin abnormal, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Skin biopsy abnormal
- External Links Related to BX/Skin Band-like papillary dermal infiltrate
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)