- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Sinus biopsy/Broad nonseptate hyphae/in tissues
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Mucormycosis, rhinocerebral/phycomyco's
- Accessory sinus, Accessory sinus cavity, ACCESSORY SINUSES, Nasal And Sinuses, Nasal cavity/Paranasal, Nasal cavity/Paranasal sinuses, Nasal sinus, Nasal sinus structure, Nasal sinus structure (body structure), Nasal Sinuses, Paranasal Sinus, Paranasal sinus cavity, Paranasal sinuses, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Set of paranasal sinuses, SINUS, Sinus biopsy/Broad nonseptate hyphae/in tissues, Sinuses, Sinuses Nasal, Sinuses Paranasal, Structure of paranasal sinus cavity, Structure of paranasal sinus cavity (body structure)
- External Links Related to BX/Sinus biopsy/Broad nonseptate hyphae/in tissues
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)