- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Renal Norm HE stain/abn electronmicroscopy, Neck Pain Worse with Cough or Valsalva
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 14 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Cervical nerve root avulsion, traumatic
- Cervical spine fracture/dislocation
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Abscess, submastoid/Bezold's abscess
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Cervical spinal cord tumor
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Lipoid nephrosis/Minimal change disease
- Glomerulonephritis, membranoproliferative
- Membranous Nephropathy
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Nail-patella syndrome
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Cervical herniated disk syndrome
- Compressive lesion cervical cord
- Reference to Organ System
- IGA nephropathy (Bergers)
- Heirarchical Major Groups
- Neck disorders