- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Renal Enzyme Assay abnormal, Romanian population
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Henoch-Schonlein allergic vasculitis
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fabrys disease/Angiokeratatosis (trihexose ceramide)
- Glycogen storage diseases
- Deficiency Disorders
- Pellagra/niacin deficiency
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Lepore Hemoglobinopathy
- Reference to Organ System
- IGA nephropathy (Bergers)