- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Renal Enzyme Assay abnormal, Residence/travel/France
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Toxoplasmosis, lymphadenitis, acute
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Henoch-Schonlein allergic vasculitis
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fabrys disease/Angiokeratatosis (trihexose ceramide)
- Glycogen storage diseases
- Deficiency Disorders
- Goiter, iodine deficiency
- Reference to Organ System
- IGA nephropathy (Bergers)