- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Renal Enzyme Assay abnormal, Patient/Antibiotic/broad-spectrum treatment
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 16 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- C Difficile/lPseudomembranous colitis
- Vaginitis, candida albicans (monilia)
- Vancomycin resistant enterococcus
- Antibiotic resistant E Coli infection
- Penicillin resistant Pneumococcus infec
- Monilia pharyngitis/thrush
- Methicillin resistant staph aureus/MRSA
- Vulvovaginitis, Fungal
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Henoch-Schonlein allergic vasculitis
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fabrys disease/Angiokeratatosis (trihexose ceramide)
- Glycogen storage diseases
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Multiple resistant bacteria/organisms
- Reference to Organ System
- IGA nephropathy (Bergers)
- Antibiotic/Antibacterial Administration/Toxicity
- Broad-spectrum antibiotic Administration/Toxicity