- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Renal Enzyme Assay abnormal, Exposure/Crotalidae snake/pit viper exposure
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Henoch-Schonlein allergic vasculitis
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fabrys disease/Angiokeratatosis (trihexose ceramide)
- Glycogen storage diseases
- Reference to Organ System
- IGA nephropathy (Bergers)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Snakebite (rattlesnake/pit viper type)