- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Renal Enzyme Assay abnormal, Exposure/Childcare setting
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Exanthematous viral illnesses
- Enterovirus infection
- Hand, foot and mouth disease
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Henoch-Schonlein allergic vasculitis
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fabrys disease/Angiokeratatosis (trihexose ceramide)
- Glycogen storage diseases
- Reference to Organ System
- IGA nephropathy (Bergers)