- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Renal Enzyme Assay abnormal, Event/Large fish die-offs
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pfisteria piscicida/epizoonosis
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Henoch-Schonlein allergic vasculitis
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fabrys disease/Angiokeratatosis (trihexose ceramide)
- Glycogen storage diseases
- Reference to Organ System
- IGA nephropathy (Bergers)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Industrial dyes/solvents exposure
- Mercury salts/bichloride acute toxicity
- Mercury/organic/methyl (Minamata) pois.
- Pesticide poisoning
- Industrial chemicals exposure