- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Proximal small bowel villous intraepithelial lymphocytes
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Sprue (gluten enteropathy)
- Celiac disease of childhood
- Wheat/Gluten/Gliadin intolerance
- Pathology, Proximal small bowel villous intraepithelial lymph
- External Links Related to BX/Proximal small bowel villous intraepithelial lymphocytes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)