- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Occlusive arteriopathy/chronic
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Eponymic, Esoteric Disorders
- Degos' acanthomatosis syndrome
- Acquired aortoarteritis, Aortic arch arteritis, Aortic arch arteritis or Takayasu's diseasepulseless, Aortic arch syndrome (Takayasu), arteritis aortic arch, ARTERITIS TAKAYASU, Arteritis Takayasus, Arteritis Takayasu's, Atypical coarctation, BRACHIOCEPHALIC ISCHEMIA, chronic, disease pulseless, Idiopathic aortitis, Idiopathic aortitis (disorder), Idiopathic medial aortopathy and arteriopathy, MARTORELL SYNDROME, Middle aortic syndrome, Nonspecific aortoarteritis, Nonspecific arteritis, Occlusive thromboarteriopathy, Pathology, Primary arteritis, PULSELESS DIS, Pulseless disease, Raeder-Harbitz syndrome, Reverse coarctation, Reversed coarctation syndrome, Sclerosing aortitis and arteritis, Takayasu, TAKAYASU ARTERIOPATHY, Takayasu Arteritis, TAKAYASU DISEASE, Takayasu Syndrome, Takayasu's arteriopathy, TAKAYASUS ARTERITIS, Takayasu's arteritis, Takayasu's disease, Takayasu's disease (disorder), Takayasu's syndrome, Young female arteritis
- External Links Related to BX/Occlusive arteriopathy/chronic
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)