- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Occlusive arteriopathy/chronic
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Eponymic, Esoteric Disorders
- Degos' acanthomatosis syndrome
- Acquired aortoarteritis, Aortic arch arteritis, Aortic arch arteritis or Takayasu's diseasepulseless, Aortic arch syndrome (Takayasu), arteritis aortic arch, ARTERITIS TAKAYASU, Arteritis Takayasus, Arteritis Takayasu's, Atypical coarctation, BRACHIOCEPHALIC ISCHEMIA, chronic, disease pulseless, Idiopathic aortitis, Idiopathic aortitis (disorder), Idiopathic medial aortopathy and arteriopathy, MARTORELL SYNDROME, Middle aortic syndrome, Nonspecific aortoarteritis, Nonspecific arteritis, Occlusive thromboarteriopathy, Pathology, Primary arteritis, PULSELESS DIS, Pulseless disease, Raeder-Harbitz syndrome, Reverse coarctation, Reversed coarctation syndrome, Sclerosing aortitis and arteritis, Takayasu, TAKAYASU ARTERIOPATHY, Takayasu Arteritis, TAKAYASU DISEASE, Takayasu Syndrome, Takayasu's arteriopathy, TAKAYASUS ARTERITIS, Takayasu's arteritis, Takayasu's disease, Takayasu's disease (disorder), Takayasu's syndrome, Young female arteritis
- External Links Related to BX/Occlusive arteriopathy/chronic
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)