- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Muscle red ragged fibers
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Mitochondrial myopathy/MERRF
- MELAS Encephalopathy
- Kearns-Sayre Ophthalmoplegic Syndrome
- Muscle, Muscle (organ), Muscle (tissue), Muscle group, MUSCLE SOFT TISSUE, Muscle tissue, Muscle tissue (body structure), Muscles, Musculus, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Red Ragged Fibers, Set of muscles, Textus muscularis
- External Links Related to BX/Muscle red ragged fibers
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)