- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Muscle/Coenzyme Q10 level low
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Statin Myopathy
- Coenzyme Q10 level low, Muscle, Muscle (organ), Muscle (tissue), Muscle group, MUSCLE SOFT TISSUE, Muscle tissue, Muscle tissue (body structure), Muscles, Musculus, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Set of muscles, Textus muscularis
- External Links Related to BX/Muscle/Coenzyme Q10 level low
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)