- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Muscle biopsy/Lymphorrhages/aggregates
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatomyositis/childhood type
- Idiopathic, Unclassified Disorders
- Stiff-man syndrome
- Lymphorrhages/aggregates, Muscle, Muscle (organ), Muscle (tissue), Muscle group, MUSCLE SOFT TISSUE, Muscle tissue, Muscle tissue (body structure), Muscles, Musculus, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Set of muscles, Textus muscularis
- External Links Related to BX/Muscle biopsy/Lymphorrhages/aggregates
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)