- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Muscle Biopsy/Loss striation/swelling
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Erb's Muscular Dystrophy/Limb Girdle MD
- Loss striation/swelling, Muscle, Muscle (organ), Muscle (tissue), Muscle group, MUSCLE SOFT TISSUE, Muscle tissue, Muscle tissue (body structure), Muscles, Musculus, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Set of muscles, Textus muscularis
- External Links Related to BX/Muscle Biopsy/Loss striation/swelling
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)