- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For BX/Muscle biopsy/Lipid droplets
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Kearns-Sayre Ophthalmoplegic Syndrome
- Lipid droplets, Muscle, Muscle (organ), Muscle (tissue), Muscle group, MUSCLE SOFT TISSUE, Muscle tissue, Muscle tissue (body structure), Muscles, Musculus, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Set of muscles, Textus muscularis
- External Links Related to BX/Muscle biopsy/Lipid droplets
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)